Hi, my name is Charlie Moon. I am a 21 year old film student and film maker in my final year of my BA in Film and Television at Edinburgh College of art. I have specialised in documentary directing for the last two years, and I am currently working on my graduation film, a short documentary called “Mutoid.”
Over the course of my degree I have been a part of a large number of student films, working in a variety of different roles, such as 1st AD, producer, sound recordist and production design.
I have also worked in the art department on a number of professional projects, and directed a number of experimental short films, and music videos. I also practise photography, both professionally and non-professionally.
SOME RECENT WORK;
- Director/Editor/Cinematographer; Mutoid – Graduation project at Edinburgh College of Art.
- Director/Editor/Cinematographer; Fun House – Music video for Seattle Yacht Club.
- Co-producer; “Vanishing Points” – Graduation Project at Edinburgh College of Art, directed by Charis Raine.
- Director/Editor/Cinematographer; We Used To Jive – 3rd Year project at Edinburgh College of Art.
- 1st AD; Dancing to Nothing – Graduation Project at Edinburgh College of Art, directed by Ad Howells.
- 1st AD; Nature at Work – Graduation Project at Edinburgh College of Art, directed by Kev Pickering.
- 1st AD; Champagne for Cynthia – Graduation Project at Edinburgh College of Art, directed by Lewis Wardrop.
- Director/Editor/Cinematographer; Vexation – Music video for Seattle Yacht Club.
- Director/Editor/Cinematographer; Feeling the Sunshine – Music Video for Seattle Yacht Club
- Director/Editor/Cinematographer; Same Old Questions – Music Video for Seattle Yacht Club
- Production Assistant/Clapper; Keep running – Short film directed by Kate Hart.
- Art Department; Cash For Kids Christmas Charity campaign by Mucklehen Productions.
- Art Department Intern; Still Life – Feature Film directed by Peter Cattaneo.
- AD/Production Assistant; Flashbulb – Award Winning Graduation Project at Edinburgh College of Art directed by Kieran Gosney.
- Set Decorator/Art Department; The Golden Chain – Masters Project directed by Ema Culik.
- Production Assistant; The Matinee Idol – Graduation Project directed by Charley Fox.